British Empire Cheese Show
American Cheese Society
Canadian Cheese Grand Prix Finalist
Le Louis Cyr: strong cheese worthy of its name!
- Orange-hued, firm ripened cheese with an edible coating
- Made with pasteurized cow’s milk
- Taste of sweet caramel and candied fruit. Lasting roasted flavour
- Milk sourced from cows mostly dry-hay fed
- Lactose free
- A cheese worthy of the finest platter. The perfect ingredient to enhance the flavour of all your dishes.
Ready to try?
Nutrition facts and ingredients
Pasteurized milk, salt, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, annatto, potassium sorbate and natamycin on the surface
Nutritional value accuracy
The nutritional values and ingredients are provided for information only and may vary from products available in grocery stores. Please refer to the product packaging for nutrition facts and ingredients. In case of difference between those on this site and those indicated on the packaging, the packaging prevails.