An authentic fondue cheese with a naturally smokey flavour, courtesy of Bergeron!
- Our Le Calumet fondue is an “Hors d’œuvre” will delight you with its creamy interior and light, smokey taste
- Each piece is coated with crispy breadcrumbs
- Just heat up and serve for a melty, crispy mouthful
- Wonderful as an appetizer, with a salad or as a side dish for a main course of grilled meat
- Baking instructions : 232°C (450°F), 20 minutes in the oven or 15 minutes on the BBQ, place on a cookie sheet and turn over halfway through baking
Nutrition facts and ingredients
Water, Le Calumet cheese (pasteurized milk, whey protein concentrate, salt, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, natural wood smoke, natamycin on the surface), Canola oil, Batter (yellow corn flour, modified corn starch, wheat flour, salt, xanthan gum, dextrose), Toasted wheat crumbs, Whey powder, Wheat flour, Corn starch, Salt, Sorbic acid.
Contain : Milk, Wheat. May contain : Eggs, Soya.
Nutritional value accuracy
The nutritional values and ingredients are provided for information only and may vary from products available in grocery stores. Please refer to the product packaging for nutrition facts and ingredients. In case of difference between those on this site and those indicated on the packaging, the packaging prevails.