International Taste Institute 2021
World Cheese Awards 2022
Bronze - Gouda made before 01/12/21
American Cheese Society 2023
Dutch-style cheese category (Gouda, Edam, etc.), aged 10 months and over, all milks
- 3rd place
Caseus Selection 2023
Refined in the mass with no ripening openings category + silver medal winner in all categories
LE LOUIS CYR 2 YEARS WILL DELIGHT YOUR SENSES
Resulting from the distinctive expertise of Fromagerie Bergeron, the 2-year-old cellar cheese is made with milk from our northern terroir, which gives it aromas of burned caramel and a pleasantly creamy mouthfeel.
- Burned caramel and roasted nuts flavours
- 2-year-old, strong ripened firm cheese.
- The cows that produce Le Louis Cyr’s milk are fed mostly dry hay.
- Lactose free.
- Perfect tasting experience for a happy hour.
What to drink with le Louis Cyr 2 ans?
– Dry Cider
– Sour or white beer
– White wine: Pinot gris, riesling, sauvignon blanc, unoaked chardonnay, chenin blanc (Loire Valley)
– Red Wine: Sangiovese (Tuscany), Malbec (Loire Valley), Gamay, Pinot noir
– Dessert Wine: White: Late Harvest type. Red: Muted type (oxidative).
What to eat with Le Louis Cyr 2 ans?
– Fine cheese platter with dried fruits
– Arugula salad
– Smoked meat
– Pesto pasta with fresh tomatoes
– Mashed potatoes
– Poultry stuffing (ballottines)
Nutrition facts and ingredients
Pasteurized milk, salt, calcium chloride,
bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, annatto,
potassium sorbate and natamycin on the
Nutritional value accuracy
The nutritional values and ingredients are provided for information only and may vary from products available in grocery stores. Please refer to the product packaging for nutrition facts and ingredients. In case of difference between those on this site and those indicated on the packaging, the packaging prevails.