Cheese fondue à la Bergeron… Classique!
- Our Bergeron Classique Fondue is an “Hors d’œuvre” that will win you over with its creamy interior and taste of light hazelnut and cheese
- Each fondue piece is coated with a crispy bread crumb coating
- Just heat up and serve for a melty, crispy mouthful
- Makes the perfect appetizer or serve with salad or as a side dish to a main course.
- Baking instructions : 232°C (450°F), 20 minutes in the oven or 15 minutes on the BBQ, place on a cookie sheet and turn over halfway through baking
Nutrition facts and ingredients
Water, Canola oil, Bergeron Classique cheese and Bergeron ripened firm cheese (pasteurized milk, whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, natamycin on the surface), Whey powder, Toasted wheat crumbs with spices, Wheat flour, Corn starch, Batter (yellow corn flour, modified corn starch, wheat flour, salt, xanthan gum, dextrose), Sorbic acid, Salt, spice.
Contain: Milk, Wheat. May contain: Eggs, Soya.
Nutritional value accuracy
The nutritional values and ingredients are provided for information only and may vary from products available in grocery stores. Please refer to the product packaging for nutrition facts and ingredients. In case of difference between those on this site and those indicated on the packaging, the packaging prevails.