Superior Taste Award 2021
A revisited classic worthy of the best tables.
The creamy paste of our Fin Renard cheese is pleasantly flavoured with truffles shavings. This rare ingredient, with its distinct aroma, enhances the cheese’s mushroom flavour. A taste experience in every bite.
- Surface-ripened firm cheese with truffles
- Made from pasteurized cow’s milk
- Earthy and garlicky aroma
- Woody taste with hints of mushrooms well balanced with the truffles
- Lactose free
- Perfect tasting experience for a happy hour
What to drink with the Fin Renard Truffles?
– Red, copper, black or IPA beer
– White wine : Oaky Chardonnay, Viognier, Grenache, Roussanne, Marsanne, Macabeo, Riesling, Savagnin (Jura)
– Vin rouge : Cabernet Franc, Grenache, Shiraz, Merlot, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir
– Dessert Wine : White: Botrytized type. Red: Muted type.
How to eat the Fin Renard Truffles
– Meat stuffing (ballotine)
– Chinese Fondue
– Swiss cheese Fondue
– Creamy pasta sauce
– Vegetable gratin
– Tortellini filling
– Grilled cheese sandwich
Nutrition facts and ingredients
Pasteurized milk, Truffle-based preparation (truffles, water, salt, natural flavour), Salt, Calcium chloride, Bacterial culture, Microbial enzyme, Natamycin on the surface.
Nutritional value accuracy
The nutritional values and ingredients are provided for information only and may vary from products available in grocery stores. Please refer to the product packaging for nutrition facts and ingredients. In case of difference between those on this site and those indicated on the packaging, the packaging prevails.